Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Follow my Twitter!

Good evening Readers! 


Hey all! Been getting lots of readers! Thanks for reading! But why are you all not following, commenting and chatting on my blog? :( Do I not update enough? Should I update more? Oh well, okay!I will update more frequently! Well, not really been updating partly because I am practicing my music, my guitar and especially my vocals which I have so much to improve on!
Why don't you all follow me on twitter and chat with me there? I'll reply to every single mention I receive!
Here is my twitter
Twitter Name: @Musicnas
Have you read all my previous posts too? They are interesting! Go read them up! Okay chaos! I going to practice my Jeong Jin Woon/Woo Jin 2am maknae song You Walking Towards Me Acoustic Studio Cover. Hehe yeah a hint! I will release my first teaser soon! Probrably in 1 week time or earlier!


Thank You 
MusicNasx 
Signing Off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment.

Followers