Ads 468x60px

Sunday 29 July 2012

Compilation of T-ara's bullying history revisited

Good evening Readers!

THIS POST IS BASED ON THE RECENT CONTROVERSY OF T-ARA AND HWAYOUNG.
IF YOU ARE A QUEEN(T-ARA FAN), AND YOU ARE A SENSITIVE PERSON, DO NOT VIEW THIS POST AS IT MIGHT NOT BE A PLEASANT READING FOR YOU!
AND PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT I AM ALSO A QUEEN, A HARDCORE FAN AT THAT. SO I AM NOT BASHING T-ARA!!! JUST SHARING THINGS I FOUND ONLINE! I STILL LOVE THEM THOUGH, I HOPE NOTHING HAPPENS SO MY LOVE FOR THEM WON'T BE CRUSHED! 


So... As expected, nearly all of the top 20 posts on Nate Pann and Bestiz at the moment are all related to T-ara, with netizens scrambling to find "proof" left and right behind the mess.

Some of the proof seems doubtful, but here they are anyway.


1. Qri

Qri's getting positive/neutral treatment from the netizens. While others are posting up selcas she took with Hwayoung as proof that they've always been close (there are a ton of shots of the two together, I admit), others are more skeptical, saying she just might not be getting involved to avoid being bullied.


2. Jiyeon putting down Hwayoung on camera [VIDEO]



Cameraman: Hwayoung-ssi must like reading. 


Jiyeon: She's just like that because the camera's rolling. You're really funny, you know that?


Jiyeon: This is seriously my first time seeing her reading while being in the same group as her. 

3. Jiyeon ignoring Hwayoung's high five 


4. T-ara ignoring Hwayoung at the idol championships. She ended up hanging out with INFINITE and SISTAR the entire time.





5. .gif explains itself




6. Eunjung forcing a large rice cake into Hwayoung's mouth (So what's the big deal? Koreans never joke with rice cakes because of its texture. It's thick and dry, making it easy for the person to choke or suffocate on it, especially when forced down like that. Her safety was the main concern.)




-

7. Jiyeon's tweet (January 2012): [Jiyeon] There was a popularity vote and I got first place so here's my picture~ and Hwayoung got 0 votes hehe poor Hwayoung....ㅋㅋ

-

8. Hyomin... accidentally hitting Hwayoung? Accident or intentional, it's out there, so.. -shrugs-


9. On Hello Baby, Hwayoung mentioned that it was her 100th dayversary since her debut and Soyeon cut her off saying that's only her personal anniversary.

-

10. Boram supposedly denies Hwayoung's position in the group by leaving a birthday tweet to Hyomin calling her the "second maknae". In another tweet, she mentions Jiyeon as their "forever maknae". With Hwayoung in the group, Hyomin should be the third maknae considering she's an 89er and Jiyeon and Hwayoung are both 93ers. Only with Hwayoung gone can Hyomin be the second maknae like Boram claims...

11. Boram unfollowed Hwayoung. Even if this were not true, not following hwayoung is bad enough I guess.


THERE YOU GO! I FEEL A PAIN IN MY HEART 

WRITING THIS ARTICLE! IF YOU FEEL THIS 

POST IS OFFENSIVE OR BASHFUL, PLEASE DO 

COMMENT AND TELL ME AND I WILL DELETE 

THIS POST!

LET'S ALL JUST WAIT FOR THE BIG 

ANNOUNCEMENT BY T-ARA'S CEO 

KIM KWANG SOO ON MONDAY, 30TH JULY 2012

PLEASE CONTINUE TO T-ARA LIKE I DO 

STILL SUPPORT THEM! 

YOU CAN DECIDE AFTER 30TH JULY,

MONDAY !

티아라 화이탕! 화영씨 파이팅!! 

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @MUSICNAS !


UPDATES! TWEET ME IF YOU NEED INFO

OR JUST A SPAZZING, GOSSIP OR A 

SIMPLE CHAT SESSION WITH ME!!




-
Thank You
MusicNasx
Signing Off

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel bad for her because when she first debuted I was cool with her cuz when they had that song "why you being like this" Her part was my favorite one! She is an awesome rapper! And I thought everything was fine but really it isn't. Idk maybe they are just mad because the other 2 new members are there and that Hwayoung has more lines.. She raps in day by day and don't leave and I'm sorry but if she leaves the group I will be veryyy sad! :/

Anonymous said...

I think the Hyomin accidentally hitting Hwayoung one was dumb. The screencaps were cut off. In SLT, after Hyo hit Hwa, Hyo turned around and smiled at her apologetically while Hwa gave a shocked but somewhat amused expression. Then as for the one of Ji hitting Hwa, that was in Hello Baby Ep 2 and Ji was just jealous of Mason and Hwa's lovey dovey act.

Anonymous said...

poor Hwayoung :( she is very strong .. what is wrong with T-ara's members???

Anonymous said...

I really don't know what to say..neither who to blame...maybe it just coincidence but maybe not..I'm also a QUEEN..hurm...maybe hwa just misunderstood the tweets or what ever...BuT maybe it bcause they are all fed up with all the hard work...but the ceo still like..."no...next time do better...".... I mean like all humans can be tired right..first I read about this issue..Its really heart breaking, bcause I already a fan of them since their debut..but when I think and think about this..maybe they are all stressed up..but apart from all this things, until tomorrow I will support all the T-ara Member...from Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon, Boram, Soyeon, Qri, Hwayoung, Ahreum..even Dani..add up member mybe a problem so the ceo must really reconsider nxt time to give them a song..must be equal...For Eunjung, Jiyeon and Hyomin...they three maybe already had a hard time since debut..we don't know...but I really do hope they are all will stick up together..even i am experiencing all this thing now with my friends....until tomorrow we wait for the announcement. #xaxareana#

Anonymous said...

I was really surprised by the video of jiyeon actually skipped hwayoung when she was doing the hifive. My heart aches for hwayoung. As for boram's mistreatment towards her, maybe she finds jiyeon 's behaviour more like the youngest than hwayoung. It's just like sulli and krystal. Please don't hate tiara. I believe that everyone of us did not want to see another popular kpop group falls.

Anonymous said...

Will + Dertermination + Modesty + manners + being sensible
What is wrong with what T-ara saying? When Eunjung broke her leg she NEVER COMPLAINED, she never asked for incentives! It's called being a trooper being DETERMINED! If you are going to complain, be whiney and act unprofessional and act like a victim, it's disgusting! Be realistic, if all the girls dont like, there is obviously something going on, the fact that they use to get along with her (ive seen fan cams) it has nothing to do with bully or being jealous, they get along we with ahreum and dani. Take Hwayoung out, the group doesnt need 3 rappers. I prefer Hyomin and Eunjung's raps anyways. It's all about the attitude.

Anonymous said...

Oh Please Hyomin is clumsy and hell she hits jiyeon the most inthe group. U can watch day by day hyomin accidently swung and hit jiyeon in the face with a sword too ok? I understand they dont like Hwayoung because they think she acts too much, korean girls dont liek fake two-faced girls. They like Ahreum and Dani so that goes to show. Think about it , how do u know hwayoung isnt bratty or whiney? I thought she was weird and irritating.

MusicNas said...

Hi all! Thanks for reading off my blog! Your comments are so interesting! Keep on coming ! :) Tell me what post you want in the future :)!
By the way, ill continue to post interesting kpop articles! As I can dig information out of naver and other korean sites!
Thanks
Musicnasx

Anonymous said...

T-ara's just lost their fan. I am so disappointed.

Anonymous said...

I’m in shock. If this is all true, then I lose all respect for T-ARA and think that they should DISBAND! Who the f*ck do those fake, plastic, dumb, ugly b*tches think they are?! They should learn to embrace all members in the group and become ONE. They should be role models for young people all over the world. Honestly, I doubt that it’s just a “misunderstanding” that Hwayoung was slapped in the face, cursed at, poked in the eye, and denied group hugs and high fives from the other members. Of course, it’s what you would want to believe but Hwayoung really could be a victim of bullying. Bullying is so prevalent in Korea. Celebrities/actors/singers/performers in the entertainment industry are all fake, plastic, shallow, and care only about fame and status so why would they hesitate to bully or single out a new member who’s a threat to themselves? Most of them didn’t even graduate from high school so they’ve got nothing going for them upstairs. There are way too many girl groups in Korea. I don’t even care who's who. All I know is that in a group setting, people should be mature and unite, not act like children and single out someone. If not, any group will not last long. No girl or boy group will last long anyway. What a future!

Post a Comment

Please Comment.

Followers