Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Quotes from the Greatest Minds, Inspirations, Motivations, Unlockers--- My Blog Surpassed a thousand views/readers


Hello readers *bow 45 degrees* ^_^! lololol. 

FIRSTLY, DO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @MUSICNAS FOR MORE LATEST DREAM HIGH AND KPOP UPDATES! I AM ALSO A MUSICIAN AND A BLOGGER!
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL NASMERTHEGUITARIST


Hope you all who celebrated Chinese New Year had a great reunion dinner with your families. They might say bad things, but let those be inspirations and motivators in your life instead of obstacles. Think positive, and you will know that your mind limits and binds you from reaching those boundless opportunities.
This post will be on some quotes I found on the net which are truly inspirational, motivational and will unlock your life into a whole new meaning. I do not pirate this, so please do look up on other quotes by the authors of each quote by googling the quote with the author name him/herself.
You really should read their books ^_^.




"Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more." - Anthony Robbins
"Losing is a learning experience. It teaches you humility. It teaches you to work harder. It's also a powerful motivator." - Yogi Berra
"Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love." - Lao Tzu
"The more reasons you have for achieving your goal, the more determined you will become." - Brian Tracy
"Don't put a limit on anything. The more you dream the farther you get." - Michael Phelps
"Behind me is infinite power, before me is endless possibility, around me is boundless opportunity." - Author Unknown
"The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be." - Oprah Winfrey
"People are not disturbed by things, but by the view they take of them." – Epictetus
"All the so-called "secrets of success" will not work unless you do." - Author Unknown
"Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want." - Jim Rohn
"Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose." - G.K. Nielson

"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid." - Basil King
"Everything you want is on the other side of fear." - Jack Canfield
"Continuous effort, not strength or intelligence is the key to unlocking our potential." - Liane Cardes
"To get what you want, STOP doing what isn't working." - Dennis Weaver
"Nothing is more expensive than a missed opportunity." - H. Jackson Brown
"Don't go through life, grow through life." - Eric Butterworth
"When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too." - Paulo Coelho
"There are no facts, only interpretations." - Friedrich Nietzsche
"Throughout the centuries, there were men who took first steps, down new roads, armed with nothing but their own vision." - Ayn Rand
"What we have to learn to do, we learn by doing." – Aristotle

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
"Do all things with love." - Og Mandino
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
"Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless." - Jamie Paolinetti
"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." - George Bernard Shaw
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." - Maya Angelou
"It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not." - Andr Gide
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." - Robert Frost
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - Leonardo da Vinci
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it." - William Arthur Ward
"Criticism, like rain, should be gentle enough to nourish man's growth without destroying his roots." - Frank A Clark
"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never have tried to succeed." - Theodore  Roosevelt

These following few are quotes i have created myself for some fun, any similarity to any quotes found are purely coincidental.
“There are no ugly women, only lazy women” – MusicNasx, Nasmer Fontanilla 
“It is never impossible to reach for your dreams, but it is possible that dreams may crush you” – MusicNasx, Nasmer Fontanilla
“You have a dream to reach while I have a goal to reach” – MusicNasx, Nasmer Fontanilla
“Have you ever wondered in quotes who “they” are? They are you themselves.” – MusicNasx, Nasmer Fontanilla
“Even if I do not make it to university, I will make it in my life.” – MusicNasx, Nasmer Fontanilla
“If my love for you is fake, then why does that “fake”-ness reached your heart?” – MusicNasx, Nasmer Fontanilla
“There are no shy guys, only women who crushes their heart” – MusicNasx, Nasmer Fontanilla
“Dreams are bound by reality, not by dreams.” – MusicNasx, Nasmer Fontanilla
“In life, living to its fullest isn’t actually full, but that boundless opportunities to become a new life.” – MusicNasx, Nasmer Fontanilla
“Haters give you the goal to achieve.” – MusicNasx, Nasmer Fontanilla
“Songs is not just music, but the collection of life” – MusicNasx, Nasmer Fontanilla

"Don't look up to people who look down on you." - MusicNasx, Nasmer Fontanilla


I want to thanks all my readers who keeps on reading my blog. Without you all, I wouldn't be continuing my blog ever. My readers, which are all of you, inspires and motivates me to continue my blog to talk about the life of us normal people. Be it music, nature, quotes, personal life. I can't believe I have a few thousand views(I am not sure if different unique readers or not) according to google analytics and this really makes me happy ^_^. If there are any topics you guys want me to talk and blog about, do email me nasmer_fontanilla_92@hotmail.com or nasmerfontanilla@gmail.com. I will try to entertain all. Do leave some comments on my posts or the chatbox ^_^. Haven't seen any yet :p
Any business, email me at nasmerfontanilla@gmail.com
Click 'About Me' to know more about me ^_^.
Follow my twitter @Musicnas ( https://twitter.com/#!/MusicNas )

P.S Am I going to spend my valentine for 20 years straight? I don't know but life goes on :). What I love the most are my parents, my life and Music. MUSIC IS MY SOUL. MY SOUL IS MY MUSIC. 

Thank You
Nasmer
Signing Off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment.

Followers