Ads 468x60px

Monday 9 April 2012

More Quotes From Dream High 2

Good evening Readers! 



FIRSTLY, DO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @MUSICNAS FOR MORE LATEST DREAM HIGH AND KPOP UPDATES! I AM ALSO A MUSICIAN AND A BLOGGER!
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL NASMERTHEGUITARIST
TWITTER LINK---> https://twitter.com/#!/MusicNas
YOUTUBE LINK---> http://www.youtube.com/user/NasmerTheGuitarist



Did some research going through the episodes of Dream High 2 again and I think many of the things said in Dream High 2 are truly inspirational. Here, I posted them! Enjoy it! ^_^




1) If you can move one person, you can move everyone in the world - PD


2) Star. It’s nice when you’re looking at it from afar, but when you look at it up close… it really isn’t anything special - Rian ( 리안(지연) )


3) Who your heart decides to like is something you can’t control - Shin Haesung ( 신해선(강소라))


4) Memories are just memories. If you keep living in the past, there’s no future. - Shin Haesung 신해선(강소라))






5) A song with your sincere heart in it is greater than any other expression - Yang Jinman (JYP)


6) The essence inside your heart meets with the artistic side of your head to create those kinds of metaphysical lyrics. - Yang Jinman (JYP)


7) Dreams are not created only for talented people, but are for people who make dreams. - Shin Hae Sung 신해선(강소라))


8) Can dreams only be given to people who are talented? If you have no talent, then are you not allowed to have dreams? - Shin Hae Sung 신해선(강소라))


9) If you don’t want to be disrespected, then make it so that others can’t disrespect you - Jin Yoo Jin (진유진(정진운))


10) If I had a voice like yours I would sing to people everyday - Shin Hae Sung 신해선(강소라))






11) At any school, there are always the superior and inferior students. The names are only different, but ‘A’ and ‘B’ exist. I want to ask everyone this… Are dreams only for those who have talent? If you don’t have talent, should you not dream? If you want to dream, you need to close your eyes. If you close your eyes, it doesn’t matter how other people see you. When you close your eyes, you do not see how other people see you, but you see and face your true self. When I closed my eyes, the person I faced said “Don’t give up on your dreams. Because dreams are not only for the talented but for those  who dream” 
In our own school, there are a lot of people with talent. Whenever I see my friends, I feel like I’m so lacking in so many areas. Like a turtle; a turtle can never keep up with the hare or rabbit. No matter how hard I tried to follow them, however when I got there, they already went ahead. No matter how hard I tried, it was no use. I was just born different from them. I was a turtle; but someone else was a hare or a rabbit” – Shin Haesung ( 신해성 (강소라) )







Thank You 
MusicNasx 
Signing Off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment.

Followers