Ads 468x60px

Thursday 5 April 2012

Looking For Bassist!!

Good evening Readers! 






Hello all!
First of all, just want to say a big thank you for all reading my blog, though I do not know why you're all not commenting. Is my blog not interesting and engaging enough? What do you guys want?! I will take requests and suggestions! But please don't send me crazy ones haha.
Well here goes my main point for this post.
I am looking for ANY SINGAPOREAN or PR in Singapore who is a bassist, literally knows how to play the  bass guitar. BASS GUITAR, not just a normal acoustic or electric guitar. Okay wait, this is one of the requirements.

Why I am posting this?
There will a stage for a REAL LIVE PUBLIC PERFORMANCE ON STAGE which we(band) will be playing to kpop/english songs. Mandarin also can but well, songs later, now the members for our band is needed so I can tell my kah yeh/boss that we are full and he will partly manage us. He is none other than Mr Alan Chan, CEO of Alpha Entertainment Singapore.


Requirements
1) Singaporean / Permanent Resident(Stays in Singapore)
2) Knows how to play the Bass Guitar(If you do not know how to play the bass guitar but do play other bass instruments such as TUBA, MELLO, BASS VIOLIN.. Please send me a short video/audio clip of you playing the instrument. It can be of any song, a cover or even your own song or maybe even do some simple  rhythmic beats. Send me at " nasmerfontanilla@gmail.com , nasmer_fontanilla_92@hotmail.com or contact me at 98620945)
3) Be able to sing(You will not only play the bass guitar, you might do some singing/rap/adlibs)
4) Good and Right attitude
5) Commitment to achieving our objectives as a band.
6) PASSIONATE ABOUT MUSIC(I am capitalizing this as I am emphazing this as the most important)
7) Loves Kpop/English songs.
8) Knows ALPHA ENTERTAINMENT
9) Able to fork out money(costs included will be like photocopying of music scores/sheets, booking of studio, miscelleneous, etc)
10) English Speaking(We want to converse in english only as there are different races in our band ^_^)
11) Be Open.( We do not just want to be bandmates, but as friends who will know and help each other)
12) Friendly.
13) Male/Female Welcome
14) Able to read music is an added advantage.( BASICS will do, minimum music theory grade 2/3 )

These are the members
ME, Nasmer - Main Vocalist/Leader
Ji* Hu* - Keyboardist/Vocalist
R*nn* - Guitarist/Vocalist
St*ll* - Drummer/Vocalist
_______ - Bass Guitar/Bassist/Vocalist/Rapper

This is ME(pictures below)



*Not posting the full name of my band members as we are not full formed as a band yet, when we are form, we will take a group photo and reveal ourselves maybe in a video :D 
** Name of our band not decided, we want to decide the name as a BAND.
*** Well, I think this is the complete list of requirements, as I thought of them myself. But well, as long you achieve these SIMPLE requirements, we will more than happy for you to be in our band!


The date of the performance will be TBC(To be Confirmed) and TBA(To Be Announced).
Getting closer to our dreams as days pass by ^_^. We will have our own stage names, which you can use either your real name or create your own stage name :)

Wrote up a draft for schedule of our band
1st meeting - Bonding and singing
2nd meeting - Discussion on song picking, name for our band, stage name, etc. If time permits, we will start practice on that day. 




Practice will be 1-2 times per week. Might be more but I will try to keep it within 2 times per week. Practice everyday at home to produce results, even a short 30 mins can produce something small but sparks ideas and suggestions from us(bandmates).

So yes, that will be all. Any enquiries do not hesitate to contact/SMS me at 98620945 or just email me at " nasmer_fontanilla_92@hotmail.com / nasmerfontanilla@gmail.com " . Alternatively, follow me on twitter @musicnas and tweet me your enquiries or send me a message on facebook " Bunsoy High " .



Thank You 
MusicNasx 
Signing Off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment.

Followers