Ads 468x60px

Sunday 5 February 2012

Kpop Psychology





Hello Everyone!!
Before I begin, I would like to thank my readers who keep reading my blog.
My blog has about 2000 views. 고마워요 감사합니다 ! 나는 너들 사랑해 ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ.
But I hope I could engage you all on my blog more. Any ideas to make my blog even more interesting? ^_^
Okay back to my post.
This post is wordy but will be worth it for Kpop lovers. Non Kpop lovers should read this too ^_^. I hope it won't offend you, I just found this somewhere on the net. Forgot the source, so can't credit the owner.
HOpe ya enjoy^.^ (Y)! 






What a Psychologist says about k-
pop fans:
A psychologist says: "Don’t
underestimate those children who
chase after Korean celebrities,
their hearts are purer than
anyone else, they love
courageously, they will want to
try their best to tackle difficult
obstacles, the language and
cultural barriers. They symbolize
peace, they don’t discriminate
based on race, they befriend
people with the same interest
from different countries, they’re
more passionate and warm than
anyone else. They don’t betray
the ones they like easily, they are
persistent and don’t give up
easily. They are stronger than
anyone else on the inside,
because when they are loving
these Korean stars, they
experience the setbacks they’ve
never experienced in life. They
are all sensitive children, easily
touched to tears for a long time
because of one incident. Their
memory is very good, they can
easily remember the korean lyrics
they don’t understand, and their
coordination skills are also very
strong. Most of them are cheerful
children, not the kind who keep
to themselves. Their will of
determination is also very strong,
they are able to persevere all the
way just to buy something related
to the celebrity they like. In short,
the way these children think is
vastly different from others, and
their thoughts are not easy to
understand. Generally, only those
who have similar interests are
able to enter their world."






So how was it? 
Rate it out of 5 stars by commenting ^_^
Do comment if you want to request anything or ideas for me to blog about.
May god bless you and your friends & families to be in good health in the future ahead.

Thank you
Musicnasx
Signing Off

2 comments:

Elflover910201294 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
NanaIlovekpopIlovesuju said...

Best post so far for me, make me feels so happy^_^. Musicnasx, can i share this? :p

Post a Comment

Please Comment.

Followers