Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 4 January 2012

The food has its own way of tempting temptation

Hello all!
This is just going to be a short post!


Piak piak piak! Did it hurt? OF COURSE IT SHOULD HURT! This is not fake, what you are seeing in front of you is real! Oh man, I myself are very tempted to go to Fishmarket Manhattan now in any Singapore outlet and get this "cheap"(affordable) meal that will be CONFIRMED DELICIOUS as with my previous experiences with Fishmarket Manhattan.
I think it is going to get packed though, but well I think can Ta Pao(take-away), but can ta pao or not? I am not sure, will just try if the place is too full!

Original source, here is the link ! ! >>>  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=349171898431163&set=a.331408303540856.98833.139030106112011&type=1&theater 

Just a short video of me doing a cover,
This video was taken a long time ago. I was still amateur back then :X


Click on it! 

That is all!
Thank You
Nasmer
Signing Off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment.

Followers