Ads 468x60px

Thursday 29 December 2011

Don't complicate life

Hello readers!!
How are ya all?
Look i constantly update my blog. :)
Well, any of you here have gone for the Alpha's audition?
I can say i fare well, but won't say I sure make it as I do not exactly know what are on the judges mind. If I know, I would have superhuman powers lol :D
Made new friends, some crazy ones, some friendly ones.
And I do not know why my phone number is being asked for.
Been receiving a lot of facebook messages. If you(followers,strangers,etc) want to ask question or just want to have a chat with me, just facebook message me. I don't give away my number freely. Sorry :X
Okay just a picture to share with you guys.
Picture's below

Found this on tumblr.
Credits to original uploader.
And a couple of videos to share
The 2 songs below were what i sang for the audition btw(by the way).


Chritina Perri's range is in a female one, so it's kinda super high for me. Drop key to the guy's(Sam Tsui) one.
By the way if you want to leave comments, leave on the comment box at the right side there.
STRICTLY NO ADVERTISING, means no links or promoting your products. 


That's all
Thank you
MusicNasx
Signing Off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment.

Followers