Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 7 December 2011

My favourite Korean Variety Show: Running Man 런닝맨

Hey people
I did not want to blog today nor I do not have any plans to blog anymore this week.
But I totally got to blog about this Korean Variety Show called "Running Man 런닝맨 ".
This show is about celebrities playing games together. Their 1st episode was aired on July 11 2010.
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

The main cast are:
Kim Jong Kook 김종국  ( In the show he is nicknamed "Tiger","Commander","Capable" )

Song Jihyo 송지효          ( In the show she nicknamed "Blank" and with Gary "Monday Couple" )

Lee Gwang Soo / Lee Gwang Su 이광수 ( In the show he have a theme song that made both him and song famous is called "Saint Agnes and The Train by Sting )

Gary 개리 ( In the show he is nicknamed with Song JiHyo "Monday Couple" )

Ji Suk Jin 지숙진 ( In the show he is nicknamed "Sunflower","Jail Regular" )

Yoo Jae Suk 유재숙 ( In the show he is nicknamed "National MC","Grasshopper" )

Ha Donghoon ( Haha ) 하동훈 ( 하하 ) ( In the show he is nicknamed "The Spy" )

Song JoongKi 송중기 ( In the show he is nicknamed "Flower Boy","Enthusiastic" )


Yeah, when you first watch this show, you might not know most of them as they are not too famous or known by many people. You might only know Jaesuk, Haha and Kim Jong Kook. Other than that, I guess no ( no offense haha, just stating facts )
It is currently airing at episode 71 as of now.
In the first few episodes of the show, they played catching. One team were the catchers and another were the runners ( is this the correct term? Or is it victims? I totally forgot LOL ). And you know what kind of venues do they play in?! SHOPPING MALLS, PARKS, LANDMARKS, ETC. They even went to countries like THAILAND!

How is cool is that?! They show will remind you of your childhood playing catching with your friends.
In case any of you have a deprived childhood ( I hope not haha ), 'catching' its a game between 2 teams that one teach much catch the other team )
For running man, They have to tear off name tags of the other members.


It was so funny! Then they slowly started changing the style of the game, where they will play spy games, mini games such as Bungee Jumping, etc etc. The name tag tearing part is still part of the gameshow.
There will be guests that will be taking part in some of the episodes such as SNSD ( Girls' Generation ), 2pm, Tiger JK, 2am, Miss A, F(x), T-ara, Infinite and many MORE!!
I am not going to go into details because I do not want to spoil you!
You have to go watch it yourself, expecting the unexpected in a variety show is always the best right?
So yeah, you should go watch it! DON'T FRET! THERE ARE ENGLISH SUBS!
Links
Running Man Full List Of Episodes
KShowNow: http://www.kshownow.net/search/label/Runningman
iSubs: http://www.isubs.com/
Running Man Episode 1: http://www.kshownow.net/2010/10/running-man-episode-1-july-11-2010.html
Running Man Episode 71: http://www.kshownow.net/2011/12/running-man-episode-71-english-subs.html

Some funny/awesome pictures of running man










I hope you enjoyed reading this post and my blog.
If you want to request anything for me to blog, do email me at " nasmerfontanilla@gmail.com " or TWEET me @musicnas or facebook me " http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1314320457&ref=tn_tnmn ".
P.S Should I include a chatbox for my blog? Do email me with your answer! If possible, do provide me with a reason for your answer.
Remember to follow me in twitter @MusicNas and add me facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1314320457&ref=tn_tnmn
Thank you!
감사합니다

Signing Off
Nasmer

Followers