Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 7 February 2012

School Subjects and Girls' Generation SNSD 소녀시대

Good evening too all ! :p
안녕하세요 ! 음식을 먹었어요? ㅋㅋ 
Just a short post on a quote i found from googling.




My language is not good,but I know how to write"SNSD"
My math is not good,but I know what "9" mean .
My English is not good but I know the way to write"Girls Generation"
My history is not good,but I know what happen on 5th August 2007
My geography is not good, but I can find Seoul, Korea when I hold a world map
My physics is not good,but I know SONES turn around SNSD
My chemistry is not good,but I'm clear, happiness=SNSD+SONES ♥
My biology is not good,but I saw SNSD strive
My art is not good,but I can draw SNSD well in my mind
My music is not good,but I can sing all SNSD songs
My sport is not good, but my heart will follow SNSD go around all the world
My message is not good,but I will search for SNSD everyday
Although I can't do anything, although I don't know every thing, I know I have SNSD !



Source: Unknown


So you can guess I love SNSD from this post right?
Well I'm a general kpop lover. ^_^
That's all

Thanks
Nasmer
Signing Off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment.

Followers