Ads 468x60px

Monday 27 February 2012

Various latest Miss A Pics and GIFS and a BONUS PIC for ELFs!

Good evening Readers! 



FIRSTLY, DO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @MUSICNAS FOR MORE LATEST DREAM HIGH AND KPOP UPDATES! I AM ALSO A MUSICIAN AND A BLOGGER!
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL NASMERTHEGUITARIST
TWITTER LINK---> https://twitter.com/#!/MusicNas
YOUTUBE LINK---> http://www.youtube.com/user/NasmerTheGuitarist



Just a post on various latest Miss A pictures! Haha. I am soon gonna write a Miss A fanfic(a fiction story of Miss A by fans ) 
For my life nowadays, nothing exciting is going on. Just resting at home, exercising.. Enjoying my life away :D These days kpop music has not dissapointed me. For example, Big Bang's Blue is so nice, Miss A touch has the emo and dark feel to it that makes it quite catch. 
Wednesday is going to be my last paper ( Principles of Retail Management ) and its HOLIDAYY! So fast 3rd year poly. Seems like it was just yesterday that I just entered poly or secondary school ( High School ). Ahhh I have to look for an internship during the holidays to pass my polytechnic Module. I have 2 choices currently, one is MTV ASIA and the other is ASIASOFT. 
For my job role in MTV ASIA, its a content provider, its sort of like a creative brief then sourcing for the best media and entertainment to be aired. That's what I think but well since it's its internship I think I'll just be doing the basic of the basics such as photocopying stuffs, meeting clients, making powerpoint slides for supervisors and such as. 
For Asiasoft, well er, you know, maplestory for example, you all should know the game right? Maybe I have to think of ways too to promote certain maplestory in game items, that is marketing itself.
Oh by the way, if you all do not know, I am majoring in Marketing.
Okay I shall concentrate on my last exam paper and do my other important stuffs.
OKAY! ENOUGH TALK! Let's cut to the chase shall we?
Below are some awesome PICTURES and GIFS of Miss A! Take a look! 


A great photoshoot!

Isn't Suzy so cute?! Her bubbly eyes, puffy - pouting lips... kyaaa ><! 

As usual Fei is so sexy, right guys?! *wink*

a nice sexy pose, she once said she looks sexy in photos hahaha :D 

<3

She's so beautiful here

She has abs O.O 

An awesome photoshoot don't you think?

Glamorous haha :)

That abs O.O!!!

She did say " I think i look sexy when i look into the camera and my eyes(the way i look) changes" haha xD

Sexy and cool :)

Sweet and awesome photoshoot :D 

A vampire borned.. Minapire ^_^

My favourite photo and my current Display Picture on my IPhone haha

From left to right >> Jia, Min, Fei, Suzy

Never knew Suzy has the curves to look sexy lol :p

<3

<3<3<3

Min.... #LIKEABOSS

Miss A touch.. Bloody Touch! 


And below are various pictures! VERY CUTE! hahahaha! Especially Suzy <3<3 











As promised, a DONGHAE GIF pic for Elfs ^_^



P.S I received feedback that the Miss A pictures are not moving even though they GIFs. Why is only Donghae's GIF moving? lol. I do not know why and how to fix this, but I will try :)

Thank You 
MusicNasx 
Signing Off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment.

Followers