Ads 468x60px

Sunday 4 March 2012

T-ara's Boram, Cute and Sexy, Baby Doll-Like

Good evening Readers! 



Oh my god>_<! Isn't T-ara's Boram sooooooo cuuute and adorable in this picture?!!! She looks like a baby hahahaha! Don't you just feel like pinching her cheeks and she's get all angry and irritated?! hahaha! However, she is 26 years old! How can she look so young? She must know what skin-care products to use and really knows how to take care of herself.!

This picture I posted shows Boram with her hair tied up in an "apple hairstyle" and she seems to be only wearing a cozy zip-up sweater without any pants. While posing against a bed frame, she looks sexy, yet she also displays her lovable charms with her doll-like round eyes! Sexy? Haha. What do you guys think? For me, well, yeah :D. My bias in T-ara is herrr! Well it might change. It was Hyomin previously. ^_^. 

Do you guys want me to post more frequently with kpop pictures? But of course will focus more on female idols as well, I'm a guy and I can't be saving too many male idol pictures, if not, you know, I will look EH HEMM. :D 

That's all! Maybe I'll blog one later? REMEMBER TO LOOK THROUGH MY KPOP CALENDER POST AND ORDER YOUR KPOP IDOL CHOICE NOW! 



 Thank You 
MusicNasx 
Signing Off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment.

Followers