Ads 468x60px

Saturday 3 March 2012

[SALE] Unofficial Kpop 2012 Calendars(2pm,suju,snsd,etc)

Good evening Readers! 


The following will be the various items that I will be ordering. Reason I'm doing blogshop now because I have time :D























Credits for the images goes to the supplier

There you have it. These are the calenders.(: Remember, they are UNOFFICIAL. The material are in glossy print type. I have one sample and I think it's better than the official ones. However, of course, if you want your idol groups to climb up the charts(eg:HANTEO CHARTS), buy the official. These unofficial calenders are guaranteed of a glossy print type quality. The size of the calender is as you can see from the picture. These are all imported directly FROM KOREA. Prices of each item is $32 $25.90. Yes $25.90 no more $32! If you are ordering a quantity of more than 10, please contact me first via 98620945 to negotiate prices. 
Some of you may know me, so yes, come come! 

PLEASE READ MY TERMS & CONDITIONS FIRST
1) Please note that items will arrive within 1-3 weeks. There might be unexpected delays so please wait but I will advice and inform you on the matter.
2) Please make payment 3 days prior to when I contact(email/sms) you for your order. More than that I have to cancel your order.
3) You buy the items at YOUR OWN RISK. I am not responsible for any damage to the item, so if the item is damaged, it is at your liability. However, I have informed my supplier to do quality checks. And if your item goes missing, I will refund but do not worry, my contact over in korea has tracking system to keep track of the item.
4) No REFUNDS once it reaches Singapore.
5) Payment method will only be CASH, PAYPAL, ATM Deposit or i-Banking.
6) I have to get a minimum total payment of my customers of $130 to ensure the products are priced at this. So please wait for my notice.
7) Products are SUBJECT to price CHANGES. I will inform you BEFOREHAND on sending my order to my contact in Korea if there is any.
8) Products are already inclusive of 7% GST, so do not worry about GST. Price is fixed at $25.90
9) Currently no mailing service, so only meet ups for collection of items are available. Meet ups for collection of items will ONLY be at Paya Lebar MRT/Tampines MRT. If you are paying by cash for payment, do contact me your preferred schedule of meetup.
10) Order process >>> Make order, Process, Make Payment, Order sent to Korea, Wait for 1-3 weeks, Items collection.
11) Please be present for the meet-up. If you are not present, next meet up personally for you will be at Tampines MRT. Thank you. 

Ordering Details
Email me nasmerfontanilla@gmail.com in the following format:
Name:
Address:
Contact No.:
Email:
2ndEmail(optional):
Name of item(1):(eg: 2am Calendar)
Quantity for item (1):
Name of item (2): 
Quantity for item(2):
Name of item (3):
Quantity for item (3):
Bank Account No.:
Bank Account Name:
Amount paid:
How you got to know about this blog sale:

You will make the ORDER first. When I process all the orders, I will contact you all either by email or your contact number to make payment for your order so please make sure you provide the correct details.
ALL INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL.  If transferring money via ATM, please take a photo of the receipt as proof of transfer send me the picture A.S.A.P. For iBanking, please tell me the name under which you transferred the money to me.

If you want other kpop merchandise, do not hesitate to ask me. I will check with my supplier if have or not. 

My Details
POSB/DBS Bank Account(Savings): 112-52663-3 
Paypal: nasmer_fontanilla_92@hotmail.com

Any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact me.
Contact No: 98620945
Email: nasmerfontanilla@gmail.com
(Please indicate your name when contacting me)

Thank You 
MusicNasx 
Signing Off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment.

Followers