Ads 468x60px

Thursday 31 January 2013

What confidence means to me?

Good evening Readers!

Have seen that I am still getting readers for my blogs! Thank you all!
Though I wish y'all could leave a comment on my blog, any as long its not an insult I accept :p

So yeah....

This post will be about my definition on confidence...

So what is confidence??



Confidence simply is....
Be YOURSELF!
Yes, it might sound ridiculous and retarded to you as the reader now reading this...
However, I am seriously serious about this!!
If you put in from a perspective from a 3rd person viewer..
It means having assurance and certainty about yourself..
It makes you feel optimistic and pleasing .. 
POSITIVE!



Well, of course not anyone is born with confidence..
Like me!
I could not even imagine myself singing on stage..
Knowing my vocal skills is only at an average level >.<!


And hey..
Confidence does not only underline under singing on stage..
Other examples is how you walk, body language, tone of voice..
You DO NOT have to be good in everything...!!
We are all HUMANS!
Thus, we are not perfect in everything :)
Most important is to feel good, CONFIDENT!
Just think you are good in what you are currently doing..
And..
MOST IMPORTANT...
As said many times..
BE YOURSELF :)

Lastly, a picture of me taken from my first public performance at Clarke Quay, L'Opera Singapore.



Visit their website at 

Contact Details
CLUB L'OPERA Singapore
78A Second Floor Boat Quay Singapore 049866
TEL/ FAX: 6438 2481
E: info@clublopera.com




Follow me on twitter @musicnas

Thank You 
MusicNasx
Signing Off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment.

Followers