Ads 468x60px

Sunday 29 July 2012

[TRANS 120725] T-ara Situation , Controversy

Good evening Readers!

This post will be a full explanation, and details on the recent t-ara incident as there are many who asked me what happened.
Credits to AllKpop and OnionTaker for some of the source taken!

Context: Hwayoung has an injured ankle that is in a cast and is unable to perform fully at their concert.

Hwayoung: 
Sometimes dedication alone is not enough. At times like these, it might be disappointing but I still believe that God has a good reason for making this happen… God, you know all~ don’t you? Hoot~





Hyomin: It’s a difference between levels of dedication ^^ Let’s all be dedicated and hwaiting!!!!!!

Soyeon: It’s a difference in Dedication + Manners + Selflessness. Let’s be strong again today.

Jiyeon: Difference between levels of dedication ^^ Having manners ^^ Always staying polite^^ I applaud you, acting genius^^ RT Hyomin: It’s a difference between levels of dedication ^^ Let’s all be dedicated and hwaiting!!!!!!

Boram: Clapping… clapclapclap!! RT Jiyeon: Difference between levels of dedication ^^ Having manners ^^ Always staying polite^^ I applaud you, acting genius^^

Eunjung: Just like a position can make a person, dedication can make a person too… sigh… such a pity. You should know look after the people around you. RT Hyomin: It’s a difference between levels of dedication ^^ Let’s all be dedicated and hwaiting!!!!!!
The other T-ara girls tweeted the above first, and the first tweet by Hwayoung came after them. Hwayoung had apologised to the members when talking to reporters for forcing everyone to change their routines because she was injured.

It took another day or so before netizens noticed and published screencaps of the conversations. And then Boram’s tweet was deleted.


Hyoyoung (Hwayoung’s twin sister): My other half is going through suffering. It hurts to watch. No matter what anybody else says, Ryu, you can fight through it.

Hwayoung (in reply to Hyoyoung): …… there’s nobody but you… ah…



Hyoyoung: What’s the use in having a pretty face. You  should be pretty inside. Shouldn’t a hurt person be treated like a person too? I really want to cry. I’ll just train..

source
CCM have ackowledged that these were insults by saying that the members would never tweet anything like this. They said that the members’ twitter accounts were simultaneously hacked and that the hackers would be prodecuted.

So now, because of CCM, the question is not whether they were insults or not, but whether the accounts were hacked or not.

Not sure who is in CCM’s PR department but they definitely need a slap.


Tarae (Hwayoung’s rap coach): I know all empty-headed bitches act the same way but I wonder if there’s anything that could go beyond imagination like this. They think they made it… they’ve forgotten when they used to be nobodies, right??


Hwayong (to Tarae): Teach, I want to see you.
[Translation literal, but can also be seen as “I miss you.”]
Second EDIT (making the first edit even more probably irrelevant):
Tarae: (1) ㅡㅡ;; What is this. The timing is unbelievable.. Well thank you for interpreting it to encourage Hyoyoung… but when I went to naver after finishing work, why are you dragging me into it!!?? I wrote that to spite the two bitches who disrespected me but… crap…
(2) How can thinks get mixed up as much as this… Whether T-ara are fighting or Hwayoung gets hurt, I’m busy enough working to feed myself!!! I’m not interested!!!! Am I meant to be Nostradamus or something? Think for yourselves. Hwayoung, I’m sorry… I didn’t know. Fuck. I’ve become T-ara’s enemy…
(3) I just want to work hard on music and give you all good music so don’t take interest in me for things like this. So unfair. Whoever inovlved me in this, come out… I’m going to kill you.
 (to Tarae): What;;
(5) Tarae (to j): What do you mean what? I just got a million antis for nothing.
(6) I didn’t mean that I’m not interested in [don’t pay attention to] Hwayoung, I’m saying I’m too busy. The two!! The two bitches are… who?? Hyomin and Eunjung?? It’s Beyonce and Nicki Minaj!!!! Your interpretations.. I haven’t even spoken to those beauties before.
(7) Are you dyslexic?? I care about Hwayoung, i care about her, you little futures of the Republic of Korea..
(8) I have done wrong~~ I’m not only a teacher who cares about Hwayoung but a proud rapper of this country~~ I care~~ It’s true that T-ara fans are scary~~~ ah~ the sudden interest made me pay some attention to the comments~~ I take it back, antis~~~
(9) Let me say it again, the shock that all you fans had, I felt several hundred times that because I’m her teacher so that should be expected. I saw the blog and I was angry but I was even more angry that I was involved.
(10) Please continue to support Hwayoung until the end. Take care of her more closely than I have. In spirit and in deep sincerety.
(11) I apologise for the few words that I posted that caused so many fans to misunderstand. As much as you felt it, please take care of her and look after her that strongly and deeply.
source


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @MUSICNAS https://twitter.com/MusicNas FOR MORE

UPDATES! TWEET ME IF YOU NEED INFO

OR JUST A SPAZZING, GOSSIP OR A 

SIMPLE CHAT SESSION WITH ME!!





Thank You
MusicNasx
Signing Off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment.

Followers